how to order lasix online Blanca wasn’t even spinning yet and we were already watching it’s development closely. Here’s how we prepared for it.
Blanca is the earliest major second named tropical storm since NOAA’s accurate data collection started in 1971. It’s headed our way. And we are probably lucky.
No, I am not crazy. Read on.
In the beginning of April 2014 we departed Ensenada, MX and sailed non-stop for 750 miles all the way to the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. It was our first non-stop, multi-day passage. The following posts were written soon after we had arrived to Cabo:
- Gone Sailing
- Baja Passage Update (1/6): We did it !
- Baja Passage Update (2/6) – Day 1: Stop & Go !
- Baja Passage Update (3/6) – Day 2: Reality Sinks in, and Sucks
- Baja Passage Update (4/6) – Day 3: Down the food chain, and back in the groove
- Baja Passage Update (5/6) – Day 4: That’s what it’s all about !
- Baja Passage Update (6/6) – Day 5: Land Ho !
THAT’S WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
Continue reading “Baja Passage Update: Day 4”